In general, Tilcon offers its employees the following benefits. For Union positions, we have multiple collective bargaining agreements in place and as such employee benefits may vary.
- Group Health Plan for eligible employees and their dependents including medical, prescription drug, dental and vision care benefits.
- Company paid life insurance for eligible employees
- Short-term disability plan for all employees
- Long-term disability income plan for eligible employees
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) after 90 days with a company match after 1 year of service for eligible employees
- Profit Sharing after 1 year of service for eligible employees
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of service
- Direct deposit
Tilcon believes in the value of education and self-improvement, particularly in technical areas directly related to the business. The Company therefore will assist employees who further their education in fields related to their work by paying tuition charges, books and fees involved for after-work courses of education.
All regular full-time employees who have been continuously employed by the Company for one year at the time of application are eligible to participate in the program.
Eligible employees may receive reimbursement for one course during their first semester of study. Every semester thereafter the employee is eligible to be reimbursed for two courses.
Eligible expenses under this program include tuition charges, books and fees actually paid by the employee.
St Thomas Aquinas College Online MBA
Tilcon New York is proud to announce its membership in the St. Thomas Aquinas College Online MBA Partner Program. As a member, all employees of Tilcon New York are eligible for a 15% discount off tuition in the Online MBA program beginning Fall 2010. For more information please visit the college’s website at www.stac.edu/mba.
To browse our open positions, please visit our Current Jobs page.