Mt. Pisgah Avenue
Oxford New Jersey 07863
Asphalt, Crushed Stone, Recycle
Pricing and Orders: 800-789-7625. Order Entry/Dispatch hours Mon to Fri 6am to 6pm, Sat 6am to 12 noon.
Stone - Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm, Closed Saturday.
Asphalt - Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm. Open Saturday upon special request
Recycle - Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm, Saturday closed. Currently accepting any inbound concrete. Incoming asphalt only as approved by Sales.
Facility may open outside of these hours based on customer demand. Please call our Order Department or your Sales Representative for details. 24 hours notice is appreciated and for extended Sat hours we must have 24 hours notice to guarantee coverage.
Oxford Asphalt is a recipient of a 2013 Diamond Achievement Award and a 2013 NAPA Diamond Quality Commendation Award.
Also in 2013, Oxford was honored with the prestigious NSSGA Gold Award for Excellence in Community Relations. The award recognizes assistance we have provided to the local community, for example, we have:
* Worked with the First Aid Fire and Rescue Squad to modify their ATV vehicle shed.
* Donated material to the Yards Creek Boy Scout Camp, which is located close to our quarry, during a recent camp rehabilitation project.
* Assisted the Oxford Youth Association when they suffered severe water damage at their ball fields following recent storms, donating material and labor to help repair their drainage issues. Over the years, we have also donated material for their warming track area, snack bar and walkways.
* Been a team sponsor of soccer and baseball leagues throughout Warren County for many years and also a banner sponsorship member.
* Assisted the local Musconnetcong Watershed Association by sponsoring their annual "Run for the River" event for the past twelve years.
* Partnered with the Warren Hills Regional High School Scholarship Program for over ten years, supporting a worthy Oxford student's college education.
* Sponsored music and fireworks when White Township was celebrating its 100th year of incorporation in 2013.
Rt. 78 West to 31 North (towards Washington). Take 31 North through Oxford and make a left onto quarry access road. (Look for Tilcon and Covanta sign). Take road to fork and bear left. Follow straight ahead to Mt. Pisgah Ave.
|Rock Type: Granite Gneiss, Limestone
Specific Gravity: Apparent S.G. 2.87, Bulk S.G. 2.85, Apparent S.G. 2.80, Bulk S.G. 2.77 *
Source No: 10-32R
* Specific gravities and unit weights are subject to change and should be verified before use
|2 1/2"' - 3 1/2" Granite||Used as railroad ballast, as a septic system bedding material and for tracking pads|
|1 1/2 " Granite
1 1/2"' - 2 1/2 " Limestone
|Used in tracking pads and erosion control|
|1 1/4 " Granite||Used in railroad ballast|
|Used in hot mix asphalt, Portland cement concrete and as a drainage material|
5/8" Limestone **
|Used in concrete and drainage|
|1/2" Granite **||Used in hot mix asphalt and concrete|
|Used in hot mix asphalt and Portland cement concrete|
|Used in hot mix asphalt and block mix|
|Sand||Used in hot mix asphalt, Portland cement concrete, septic system bedding material|
|Screenings||Used in hot mix asphalt, in many types of aggregate blends for specialty products|
|Shoulder Stone||Used as a sub-base under roadways, compactable fill material|
|Soil Aggregate||For numerous applications on NJDOT sponsored projects. These products consist of various blend combinations of the materials listed above.|
|Stone Subbase, Subbalast, Lime/Porous Fll||Used as a sub-base|
|Lite Stone||Used in erosion control|
|Medium Stone||Used in erosion control|
|Heavy Stone||Used in erosion control|
|**Not always readily available, please speak to your Sales Rep or Inside Sales for availability.|
|I-2||A dense graded base or binder course|
|I-4||A surface course for medium to heavy traffic roadways.|
|I-4HD||A heavy duty surface course for heavy traffic roadways.|
|I-5||A surface course mix for low to medium traffic roadways, driveways, and parking lots.|
|I-5HD||A surface course for heavy duty traffic roads|
|OGSB||A surface course drainage mix|
|12.5mm||A surface course used for all traffic levels with different ESAL levels|
|19.0mm||A dense graded binder course used for all traffic levels|
|25.0mm||A course graded binder course used for all traffic levels|
|9.5mm SMA||A fine Stone Mastic Asphalt Rut Resistant course used for all traffic levels with different ESAL levels|
|12.5mm SMA||A fine Stone Mastic Asphalt Rut Resistant course used for all traffic levels with different ESAL levels|
|The main asphalt products produced at Oxford are shown above. Oxford is approved by PA DOT. Please contact your Sales Representative or Inside Sales for details of other products available or a listing of other designs available for PA|
|RCA Blend||Used as a sub-base|